Cypress Pure Essential Oil
Ever feel like you need your best friend holding your hand as you walk through a lifes challenges? Cypress has that very distinctive personality to be your BFF. Get to know Cypress!
This amazing essential oil is obtained from the needle-bearing tree of coniferous and deciduous regions. This powerful essential oil is valued because of its ability to fight infections, aid the respiratory system, remove toxins from the body, and work as stimulate that relieves nervousness and anxiety. The young twigs, stems and needles of the cypress tree are steam-distilled, and the essential oil has a clean and energizing aroma. The main constituents of cypress are alpha-pinene, carene and limonene; the oil is known for its antiseptic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, stimulating and antirheumatic properties.
Cypress Essential Oil Benefits:
1. Heals Wounds and Infections If you’re looking to heal cuts fast, try cypress essential oil.
2. Treats Cramps and Muscle Pulls Because of cypress oil’s antispasmodic qualities, it inhibits problems associated with spasms, such as cramps and muscle pulls.
3. Aids Toxin Removal Cypress oil is a diuretic, so it helps the body flush out toxins that exist internally.
4. Promotes Blood Clotting Cypress oil has the power to stop excess blood flow, and it promotes the clotting of blood.
5. Eliminates Respiratory Conditions Cypress oil clears up congestion and eliminates phlegm that builds up in the respiratory tract and lungs.
6. Natural Deodorant Cypress essential oil has a clean, spicy and masculine fragrance that lifts the spirits and stimulates happiness and energy, making it an excellent natural deodorant.
7. Relieves Anxiety Cypress oil has sedative effects, and it induces a calm and relaxed feeling when used aromatically or topically.
Please note: essential oils are highly concentrated, strong, and powerful liquids that can be harmful if not used carefully and properly. This is an especially potent blend of essential oil which could cause irritation when applied to the skin. We encourage you to dilute oils at all times with any carrier oil and exercise caution when using them, and we do not recommend using essential oils internally. Please keep essential oils out of reach of children, and we do not advocate usage of this oil on children or infants.